TITLE: CORPORATE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, SPONSORSHIP SALES
This role will meet and exceed monthly sales quota objectives in a commission only environment by successfully acquiring corporate sponsorships within an assigned geographic territory. Incumbent will sell products and services to gain new sponsorships through prospecting, cold-calling, networking and generating leads and referrals. Incumbent will analyze customer needs and utilize solution-based selling techniques to demonstrate the value of the Columbus Rapids as a corporate partner. Recommend media solutions with regard to on air, on field, and other in game opportunities, branding and exclusivity to negotiate and close business.
WHAT YOU’LL DO IN YOUR ROLE.
- Under sales manager supervision, generates leads and referrals through prospecting, cold calling and networking to Identify customer needs and utilize solution-based selling techniques to fully demonstrate the value of the Columbus Rapids.
- Recommend media solutions with regard to on air, on field, and other in game opportunities, branding and exclusivity to negotiate and close business.
- Work with leadership to develop skills in prospecting, call execution and relationship management.
- Participate in training opportunities on products and services and attend sales meetings. Devising creative and effective sales approaches, solutions and proposals.
- Fully utilize all sales skills, funnel management and prospecting tools. Develop sales funnel and generate reporting on sales activities and forecasting.
- Cross-Sell with other NISL Teams
THE EXPERIENCE YOU’LL BRING.
- Bachelor’s degree or Related Field or Sales Experience
- Proposal Writing: Experience Preparing, Delivering, and Following-Up on Product/Service Proposals and Pricing Quotations
- 1 + Years Verifiable New Customer Acquisition Sales Experience Within A Commissioned Environment
- Communication: Excellent Interpersonal, Written, And Oral Communication Skills
- Negotiation: Effective Negotiating and Closing Skills
- Customer Service: Demonstrated Experience Delivering Outstanding Customer Service and Attention to Detail
- Task Management: Ability to Work Well in A Multifaceted, Fast Changing Environment That Requires A High Degree of Multi-Tasking and Autonomy