Account Manager, Ticket Sales
Full-Time (entry level)
The Account Manager, Ticket Sales is responsible for generating new season ticket and group sales revenue, as well as managing existing accounts for the Columbus Rapids. It is the Account Manager, Ticket Sales responsibility to deliver an enhanced fan experience by building strong relationships and providing excellent customer service through customized communication and tailored benefits to match the needs of each customer before they attend games at the Civic Center.
WHAT YOU’LL DO IN YOUR ROLE.
- Responsible for selling full menu of ticket products including, season ticket packages, group tickets and single game suite options
- Generating prospects through cold calling, networking and face-to-face appointments
- Manage assigned season ticket accounts to ensure renewals and provide exceptional customer service
- Anticipate, respond to, and resolve all complaints, requests, and inquiries from defined account base and general fan base; handle difficult situations in a calm and professional manner
- Maintain records of all touch points with clients and prospects in CRM
- Work assigned sales, promotional and team events during games and outside normal business hours
THE EXPERIENCE YOU’LL BRING.
- Undergraduate degree
- Minimum of 1 year of sales experience, preferably in sports
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and drive to excel
- Commitment to work some nights and weekends for games and events
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to self-motivate
- Knowledge of and passion for sales